The 38th Annual YMCA Spring Run will take place Sunday, May 28, 2017
2017 Event Sponsors
Major sponsors of the event:
- Apex Facility Services
- World of Water
- Direct Traffic
- The Phone Book Company
- Sargent Lock & Safe
8:00 am for all distances except the 1 km Fun Run/Walk which begins at 10:30 am.
Please pre-register. Register ONLINE or in person at the YMCA.
Volunteers are needed for this year’s event. We are looking for people to help with:
- Event Set Up
- Water Stations
- Route Marshalling
- Traffic Control
Please contact Steven at the YMCA if you are able to help out.
email@example.com, or 204-727-5456, ext 116
For our 38th Annual YMCA we are changing our Pledging Process, for this we will be moving to an online platform through the YMCA. This makes the Pledging Process a lot easier. Gone are the days of knocking on doors and collecting money, this year it will all be done at the simple click of a button. Please be aware that all money raised will go towards our Strong Kids Campaign.
All participants who raise $50.00 or more will be entered into our Pledge Draw for the opportunity to win some great prizes.
Please go to the below website to set up your page and begin the process:
- click on become a fundraiser
- click on start a fundraising page
From here you will:
- Click “Create New Account”
- Select YMCA OF Brandon AND click next
- From here you can create an individual account or a team account, please click the option you would like to do. You can also join a team on this page.
- If you are setting up the account you will then enter all your personal information, a username and password and click on next
- Once you have completed this you will be able to add additional information and set your individual or team goal.
- Click next and you are now registered.
From here you will receive an email from the YMCA thanking you for joining our Strong Kids Campaign. You can access your own Storyteller dashboard once registered. In this area, you can customize your page with photos and your story of why you support the YMCA. You can also email friends a link to your page and send thanks to those who have donated to you. You will also be able to share your page with friends and family using the link received in the email.
If you have further questions or comments regarding the use of our site, please contact our staff (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be glad to assist you.
The Brandon Prairie Pride Lion’s Club, Brandon Chef’s Association and Crocus Plains Culinary Arts will host the Pre-Race Pasta Dinner on Saturday, May 27th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm at Prairie Oasis Seniors’ Centre.
Adults $10, under 12 yrs $5.
2016 Race Results