Whether you have always been committed to an active, healthy lifestyle or you are embarking on a lifestyle change, the YMCA offers diversity, convenience, and is responsive to Members’ needs.
YMCA memberships are flexible and have NO locked-in contracts or long-term commitments.
Our state-of-the-art facility includes the following features:
- 25 metre lap pool
- Recreational pool with a lazy river and spray features
- On-deck whirlpool
- On-deck steam room
- Swimming lessons are included with membership
- Fitness Centre with a huge selection of cardio & weight equipment¬†
- Free Fitness Orientations
- Personal Training
- Fitness Studio
- Fitness & Aquafitness Classes
- Adult, Youth & Preschool Programs – most included with membership
- Universal change room
- Wifi connection in lobby
- Play Structure
- Child Minding room located beside play structure (additional cost for use of the service)
- Free Parking for Members
- Lockers (general) use member cards to release keys for locking – no padlocks required
(Must be 18+ years of age)
Includes all of the above plus:
- Private & Quiet – Adults Only
- Members Only
- Steam Room
- Lighted Vanity
- Towel Service
- Lockers with keypads – no padlocks required
- Private lockers available to rent
The YMCA of Brandon programs and services are subject to the provision that the YMCA may, at its absolute discretion, cancel, reschedule, and/or alter the content, venue or price of any or all programs and services offered. Credit will be given under the following conditions:
Program cancellations prior to program start date will receive a 50% refund. Once the program has started, refunds will only be issued for medical reasons. If a doctor’s note is provided, a refund will be issued, less the 50% cancellation fee. If the YMCA cancels a course, a full refund will be issued.
Membership may be cancelled at any time.¬† To cancel the membership and stop the payments, please visit the YMCA and fill out the cancellation form, or notify us by email.¬†
Note: A service fee of $20.00 is charged for all returned payments/declined credit cards.
Financial Assistance Plan
The YMCA of Brandon is committed to providing programs and services to people regardless of economic circumstances. Financial assistance is available for those in need. Please bring your completed form and supporting documents to the YMCA to set up your assisted membership.¬†
All YMCA Members are issued a photo membership card. Membership cards must be scanned at the Member Services Desk to gain access to the facilities.
- A $1.00 fee will be administered for forgotten membership cards.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged to replace a lost membership card, payable before the card is issued.
- A $20.00 fee will be charged for lost or unreturned locker keys.
The YMCA of Brandon reserves the right to close areas of the building in order to upgrade and maintain facilities and equipment to better serve the needs of all of our members. No refunds or credits will be issued due to these closures for membership or programs.¬†