Virtual YMCA experience, free for YMCA members!
Through a collaboration of YMCA Associations across Canada working together, Y@Home+ was created to bring a new and exciting virtual YMCA to our members and communities. Y@Home+ includes access to hundreds of programming and services you can do both at home and at your YMCA. Your entire¬†family will find something they‚Äôll love!
- 30+ Live Fitness Classes Every Week including Yoga, YMCA Arriba, YMCA Barre, TotalFit and Bootcamp.¬†
- 200+ On-demand Fitness Videos different workouts for all fitness levels and ages (including kids and youth!) to get active anytime, anywhere.¬†
- Workout and Coaching Programs including instructional videos and workout cards that lead you through exercise routines you can do at the YMCA.¬†
- Fitness Challenges for different levels of fitness to keep you motivated.
- Kids and Family Activities including arts & crafts, sing-along songs and camp activities
- Wellness and Health Programs including meditation, leadership development and diabetes prevention.
EatPlantJoy is a healthy eating meal plan created by Sarah Lucas, MD. Sarah is a Radiation Oncologist as well as a YMCA member and volunteer! Knowing that over 40% of all cancer and many chronic diseases are preventable through lifestyle choices such as healthy eating,‚ÄĮinspired her to create EatPlantJoy. ¬†EatPlantJoy is a plant-based meal plan. The goal is not to convert our members into eating vegan or vegetarian diets, but to help members find joy in eating more plants, more often. To strive for progress, not perfection as we work towards healthier eating habits. EatPlantJoy healthy eating meal plans are a guide to help our members pair exercise at our facilities with delicious and nutritious meals at home.
Y@Home+ is included in your membership. Follow the steps below to sign up!
- Visit the membership desk for your unique discount code that will provide you with free access (will also be emailed to members with a current email address on file)
- Sign up for an account at¬†ymcahome.ca/member
- Create your login and enter your unique discount code.
For more information about Y@Home+, read the FAQs.